Employment - Wildlife Control Careers
Get A Gig You Dig, Join Varment Guard Today!
If you're looking for stable employment and want to make a difference with a dedicated team, then we'd like to hear from you. At Varment Guard we offer a generous compensation package with competitive wages and benefits.
A job as a Varment Guard Technician will get you out and about on a schedule you design around your life with variety and room for growth! No college degree required, plus you get your own truck! You don't have to like nuisance animals, but you do have to love people. Browse our open positions below.
Open positions at Varment Guard will have "wildlife" in the job title.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Vacation Leave
• Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with Company Match
Many of the jobs listed here may be for general pest control technician positions. Open positions at Varment Guard will have "wildlife" in the job title.
Click below to learn more about our parent company, Plunkett's™ Pest Control.
Vision and Mission:
To consistently deliver unparalleled pest control services with a focus on people, innovation, and growth.
Commitment to Our Employees:
- Varment Guard is nothing without its committed, professional employees who deliver our service.
- Varment Guard is fiercely loyal to those who share in our mission and approach to clients.
- We invest in training and development to grow leaders from within.
- We believe our future leadership is working at Varment Guard today.
Our collective actions are what drive our business. Learn more about what behaviors make us and our clients successful.
Leave No Doubt You Care
Show in all your words and actions that you are working to help solve their problems.
Deliver a service to people, for people, and with people.
Care about each other
Assume positive intent
Ask open-ended questions
We are members of a strong team
Own your work, whether running a route, in the office, or warehouse.
- Integrity in all things
- Make every impression matter
- Be accountable and follow through
- If you did it, write it down
- Commit to safety
- We trust each other
Grow To Control Our Destiny
Grow to give us control, stability, and career options.
- Re-sell the value of our service every time
- Document, document, document
- Value time; yours and others
- See the people, see the people, see the people
- What I can do for you is…
Shape Our Legacy
Improve what you touch and embrace innovation. Build on 100+ years of great service.
- Find the source of the problem
- Embrace change
- Enjoy the challenge
- Fix the small problems immediately
- Be relentless about improving
- We are learners