Dear Valued Clients
Our company, Varment Guard Wildlife Services, has acquired Niles Wildlife Pest Control. After many years in business and serving the community, the Niles Wildlife owners announced the acquisition in early January 2021.
We welcome the opportunity to serve our Niles customers! You can count on our integrity and expertise.
Like Niles Wildlife, Varment Guard is a highly respected, family-owned company in business for 38 years. You have our commitment that we are here for you now and will be for years to come.
What This Means For Our Clients
- Service quality will remain top-notch and you will benefit from some nice improvements in our service process.
- Your cost for service is not changing.
- Our clients and our employees remain our most important priorities.
- You will notice different looking uniforms, trucks and invoices.
- A number of our technicians are joining the new company and will still be serving you.
Your Invoices Will Look A Little Different...
You’ll notice that the invoices will look a little different and the Plunkett’s name will now appear on the invoices. If you receive invoices via email, they will be coming from a different email address – email@example.com.
Experts in wildlife control and removal in Indiana, Ohio and beyond.
What We've Learned Throughout The Merger
Our companies are more alike than different:
- We care deeply about keeping family values in our business.
- Our clients drive us. Without them, we don't exist.
- Our collective experience in our industry has accumulated decades of knowledge and earned trust!
- We’re all proud of what we do. It may be just pest control to some, but to us it’s a passion, and the result is consistently remarkable service.
Wildlife & Bird Service
All Other Pest Control
If you’re looking for General Pest Control and all other pest services, please visit Plunkett’s Pest Control's website.