Evansville Pest Control Services
Customer satisfaction and our reputation for solving wildlife conflicts are our #1 priorities. Common pest control services that we provide in Evansville include but are not limited to:
- Evansville Bat Removal and Exclusion. From a bat entry inspection to a bat colony evaluation, we take every precaution and step until there are no more signs of bats in the house.
- Evansville Mice Control. Our mouse removal professionals locate and seal up all possible mouse entrance points and offer optional ongoing mouse trapping.
- Evansville Mole Trapping and Control. We trap and remove moles in yards without using poisons or the big dagger type traps.
- Evansville Raccoon Removal and Damage Repair. Our team offers the most innovative raccoon removal techniques in the industry. Our techs have nearly 40 years of combined experience in raccoon removal, raccoon control, and raccoon trapping.
- Evansville Groundhog Trapping and Removal. Our wildlife pest removal technicians are licensed specialists. They can remove and control the groundhogs in your yard.
- Evansville Skunk Removal and Exclusion. Our trappers remove skunks digging in yards and lawns, trap and remove skunks in crawl spaces, remove dead skunks, and get skunks out of sheds and outbuildings.
- Evansville Squirrel Control and Removal. We provide squirrel removal from attics and walls in all types of buildings.
- Evansville Bird Removal and Prevention. When birds are causing problems in and around your property, our technicians are the ones to call. We can perform prompt removal of birds in the chimney, birds in the attic, birds flying around the house or in a business, and more.
Varment Guard Wildlife Services in Evansville, IN
Varment Guard offers animal removal services and nuisance wildlife control for home residences and businesses. Our local Evansville technicians are highly trained in offering comprehensive humane wildlife control solutions. Learn more about some of the most common wildlife problems in the Evansville area and how Varment Guard can help solve those problems: