Humane Wildlife Control Program
Choose our Varment Guardian™ program for an enhanced approach to humane wildlife control.
When conflict occurs between people and wildlife, Varment Guard has always been there to resolve all your wildlife issues. Now you can choose our Varment Guardian™ program for an expanded approach to humane wildlife control.
- We prioritize the use of humane methods in wildlife control.
- Our Varment Guardian program offers the most humane solution of all.
Compliant & Responsible:
- Our wildlife technicians follow all state laws regarding trapping and removal.
- Alternative options for customers who prefer non-relocation methods.
- Experience and expertise to find the best solution for your wildlife problems
- Contact our office for a personalized proposal for humane animal removal.
- Choose trap and release on-site or removal using a one-way door.
- Our highly trained wildlife technicians survey the exterior of your home.
- Locate entry points and provide information on necessary exclusion measures.
Remove & Prevent:
- Effective removal of animals from attics, walls, sheds, and decks.
- Permanent solutions to prevent future animal entry.
Keep Wildlife Out:
- Removal of animals inside or underneath structures, along with exclusion techniques.
- Preventative exclusion proposals to safeguard your home from future wildlife issues.
When an unwanted animal invades your home, our wildlife professionals have the training and experience to find the best solution to your problem. Not only do we remove animals from areas like attics, walls, sheds and decks, but we offer permanent solutions to prevent animals from entering those areas in the future. Using the most humane methods to solve wildlife problems has always been a priority and now we are introducing our most humane solution of all.
Wildlife technicians are required to follow all the state laws when it comes to trapping and removing nuisance wildlife. In some states the law requires that some animals trapped cannot be relocated. Varment Guard has come up with an alternative for those customers who are not comfortable with this option. Our Varment Guardian program is the ultimate choice for humane control of nuisance wildlife.
Just call our office and they can provide a proposal for humane animal removal via trap and release on site or removal using a one-way door. As with any of our services, our highly trained wildlife technician will survey the exterior of the home and locate any entry points at the first scheduled visit to the home. This proposal will include information about the exclusion needed to prevent future animal entry. Removal of animals inside or underneath structures can be performed along with the exclusion to get and keep animals out of attics, crawl spaces, decks, sheds etc. Preventative exclusion can also be proposed to make the home less vulnerable to nuisance wildlife in the future.
Choose our Varment Guardian™ program for an expanded approach to humane wildlife control. Contact us today to protect your home and enjoy a critter-free environment.
📞 Call now for a customized wildlife solution!
Why Varment Guard?
- Highly trained wildlife professionals ready to address your wildlife concerns.
- Technicians are state certified by local wildlife agencies.
- Experience and training to complete quality repair work designed specifically to keep wildlife out.
- All exclusion work comes with a guarantee. An industry leading 5-year guarantee in most cases.
We DO NOT handle domestic pets like cats and dogs