Dear Valued Clients
Our company, Varment Guard Wildlife Services, has acquired Animal Control Specialists of Illinois. After many years in business and serving the community, ACS owner John, has taken steps towards retirement.
We welcome the opportunity and are excited to serve our Animal Control Specialists' customers! You can count on our integrity and expertise in wildlife removal services.
Like ACS, Varment Guard is a highly respected, family-owned company in business for over 40 years. You have our commitment that we are here for you now and will be for many years. Welcome to the Varment Guard family!
Welcome to Varment Guard!
What This Means For Our Clients
- Service quality will remain top-notch and you will benefit from some nice improvements in our service process.
- Your cost for service is not changing.
- Our clients and our employees remain our most important priorities.
- You will notice different looking uniforms, trucks and invoices.
- A number of our technicians are joining the new company and will still be serving you.
Animal Control Specialists owner with Varment Guard manager
Your Invoices Will Look A Little Different...
You’ll notice that the invoices will look slightly different, and Plunkett’s name will now appear. If you receive invoices via email, they will come from a different email address – email@example.com.
Our local technicians are on standby to solve all your wildlife pest problems!
Service Area: North Chicago, IL and the greater Chicagoland area
What We've Learned Throughout The Merger
Our companies are more alike than different:
- We care deeply about keeping family values in our business.
- Our clients drive us. Without them, we don't exist.
- Our collective experience in our industry has accumulated decades of knowledge and earned trust!
- We’re all proud of what we do. It may be just pest control to some, but to us it’s a passion, and the result is consistently remarkable service.