Dear Valued Clients
Our company, Varment Guard Wildlife Services, has acquired American Animal Control. After many years in business and serving the community, the AAC owners are taking a new path in focusing on the distribution part of their business.
As part of this plan, ownership of the service side of AAC was transferred to Varment Guard on Wednesday, December 30. Don’t worry! Most AAC employees are joining us and will still be serving you.
Like American Animal Control, Varment Guard is a highly respected, family-owned company in business for 38 years. The Varment Guard team will serve you well.
What This Means For Our Clients
- Service quality will remain top-notch and you will benefit from some nice improvements in our service process.
- Your cost for service is not changing.
- Our clients and our employees remain our most important priorities.
- You will notice different looking uniforms, trucks and invoices.
- A number of our technicians are joining the new company and will still be serving you.
Your Invoices Will Look A Little Different...
You’ll notice that the invoices will look a little different and the Plunkett’s name will now appear on the invoices. If you receive invoices via email, they will be coming from a different email address – email@example.com.
Experts in wildlife control and removal in Indiana, Ohio and beyond.
What We've Learned Throughout The Merger
Our companies are more alike than different:
- We care deeply about keeping family values in our business.
- Our clients drive us. Without them, we don't exist.
- Our collective experience in our industry has accumulated decades of knowledge and earned trust!
- We’re all proud of what we do. It may be just pest control to some, but to us it’s a passion, and the result is consistently remarkable service.