Varment Guard Wildlife Services in Santa Fe, NM
Varment Guard offers animal removal services and nuisance wildlife control for home residences and businesses. Our local Santa Fe technicians are highly trained in offering comprehensive humane wildlife control solutions. Learn about some of the most common wildlife problems in the Santa Fe area and how Varment Guard can help.
Santa Fe Wildlife Control Services
Customer satisfaction and our reputation for solving wildlife conflicts are our #1 priorities. Common pest control services that we provide in Santa Fe, New Mexico include but are not limited to:
- Santa Fe Bat Removal and Exclusion. From a bat entry inspection to a bat colony evaluation, we take every precaution and step until there are no more signs of bats in the house.
- Santa Fe Rodent Control. Our mouse removal professionals locate and seal up all possible mouse entrance points and offer optional ongoing mouse trapping.
- Santa Fe Mole Trapping and Control. We trap and remove moles in yards without using poisons or the big dagger type traps.
- Santa Fe Raccoon Removal and Damage Repair. Our team offers the most innovative raccoon removal techniques in the industry. Our techs have nearly 40 years of combined experience in raccoon removal, raccoon control, and raccoon trapping.
- Santa Fe Groundhog Trapping and Removal. Our wildlife pest removal technicians are licensed, specialists. They can remove and control the groundhogs in your yard.
- Santa Fe Skunk Removal and Exclusion. Our trappers remove skunks digging in yards and lawns, trap and remove skunks in crawl spaces, remove dead skunks, and get skunks out of sheds and outbuildings.
- Santa Fe Squirrel Control and Removal. We provide squirrel removal from attics and walls in all types of buildings.
- Santa Fe Bird Removal and Prevention. When birds are causing problems in and around your property, our technicians are the ones to call. We can perform prompt removal of birds in the chimney, birds in the attic, birds flying around the house or in a business, and more.